Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snowed In!

Here in the Midwest we've had crazy winter weather, up to a foot of snow and temps down to -40! On the plus side it got me out of work & gave me some lazy time to spend with my momma before heading back to school on Sunday.


 

1 & 2. My mom keeps all her old clothes and it was overdue we clean out her closet(s). I helped her say goodbye to old items & ones she no longer wears and scored some new stuff for my closet! These are my favorite "new" items.

Lacy Bras; VS
Sparkly Sweater; J Crew



3. Alexa Chung's book IT has been nice for these dreary days. It is such an easy read! It's written more like a blog than a chapter book, many pictures and her explanations of inspiration over the years. Seriously recommended! It's also just a good form of new fashion inspiration & full of fun stuff.
Urban Outfitters; $30.00




4. I am also waiting desperately for my Hello Kitty Chia pet to grow!! It has been a little over a week and there are only few sprouts :( I just realized last night though it it supposed to have a plastic bag over it.. woops!



5. Lastly, my little baby George!!!!! He normally has to be outside but since it's so cold he's been hanging out inside with me allll day..it's heaven.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment