Thursday, October 9, 2014

On The Lighter Side: Fall Necessities



Fall is the perfect season for fashion. You can wear the best combination of clothing; sweaters & shorts, jeans & light tee's, heavy clothing with sandals, dresses & boots..... As you can see I'm a little obsessed. That is why I could only pick my lighter colored fall essentials, which means there are plenty more to come. 

I love that turtlenecks are back in, J Crew has a lovely cable knit one that I just want to cuddle up in (AND it comes in multiple colors!). Boyfriend jeans are a must for me. I love how sexy and easy they are to slip into. I recently bought this Gap pair and I just love them. The way their fit is structured still keeps your feminine shape with a baggy fit. A+ for Gap! Cat eye shaped glasses are a classic. I recently discovered A.J. Morgan eyewear, they offer super affordable sunglasses in a million different styles. Faux fur is just so fun I couldn't stay away. Actually, anything fluffy is fun! Who doesn't love fun? 
- M


1. Faux Fur   2. Lacey Slip (similar)   3. Sexy Boyfriend Jeans   

4. Turtleneck   5. Bootie   6. Cat Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment