Thursday, November 13, 2014

The First Snow

Welp. It snowed in Indiana today. As always, Fall is too short and Winter comes unwelcomed by most. Although... there's so much to be excited about in the Winter! Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years! I get giddy around the holidays. I already put my mini pink Christmas tree in our living room (don't judge me). To ring in this cold weather, here's my list of "Winter Essentials".
P.S. It's all under $50!
-L

1. Mossimo Supply Co. Solid Fedora Hat in Burgundy from Target - $16.99
2. Neida Winter Boots in Black from Target - $44.99
3. Grizzly Brushed Beanie from Free People - $48
4. Portolano Fingerless Long Gloves from Nordstrom's Rack - $29.97
5. Heathered Crochet Trim Socks from Forever 21 - $4.80
6. Chunky Hand Knit Fringe Eternity Scarf from Urban Outfitters - $49
7. Checked Scarf from Zara - $29.90
8. Hat with Ear Flaps from Zara - $15.90

No comments:

Post a Comment